Richard Shaw is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and is certified by the Association for Operations Management (CPIM). Rick has over 20 years of direct senior executive and 15 years Independent Management Consultant experience with various companies in a wide range of industries. Rick has held bottom line responsibility for organizations ranging in annual sales from $5 million to $60 million.
Possessing extensive experience in Strategic Planning & Execution and Operational Performance Assessment & Improvement (Lean Enterprise), Rick consistently helps clients produce outstanding bottom line results. These results are generated through a combination of effective leadership and the ability to work with all levels of a client’s organization.
His broad experience has been demonstrated through creative thinking and an application of innovative ideas to a variety of projects over the past two decades. Rick’s integrity, determined approach to each assignment and ability to bring measurable results, makes him one of the most sought after minds in the consulting industry.
TYPICAL CONSULTING SERVICES CLIENTS
• Manufacturing, Distribution & Fulfillment
• Transportation, Logistics
• Professional/Service (Accounting, Engineering, Legal, Advertising etc)
• Information Technology Developers and Distributors
• Information technology, telecommunications
• Food processing, distribution
• Chemical, petrochemical distribution
• Plastics fabrication (Compression & Injection)
• Die-casting, iron and aluminum foundry, metal forming, rolling & spinning
• Vinyl, wood and aluminum window fabrication
• Distribution, warehousing, (including RF)
• Tool making, machinery manufacturing and assembly
• Plumbing products, electrical products, screw machine products, store fixture