Business consultant specializing in marketing planning, sales strategy and strategic planning.
Having more than 15 years experience as a Vice President and President at high-performance organizations, Martin has developed and implemented numerous marketing, sales and strategic plans that led to multi-million dollar expansions.
Martin has a BA (Hons) in Marketing from the University of Stirling, Scotland and an Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Marketing from Seneca college. Martin’s personality enables him to liaise with all levels within an organization, from the factory floor to the boardroom.
• Ceramic and Glass Manufacturing
• Plastics Manufacturing
• Metal Products Manufacturing
• Consumer Packaged Goods
• Distribution & Fulfillment
• Marketing Planning
• Strategic Planning
• Market Analysis
• Business Plans
• Sales Strategy
• Sales Coaching
Education and Professional Designations:
• BA (Hons) Marketing, University of Stirling
• Certified Advertising Specialist
• Ontario College Advanced Diploma – Marketing, Seneca College
Work History and Assignments:
Assignments completed over the past few years:
• Product Development: Developed the Tim Hortons holiday season ceramic program.
• Strategic Planning: Retail marketing program, plastics manufacturing, importing
• Business Coaching: Distribution and fulfillment, marketing, retail.
• Management Committee: Chamber of Commerce.
2013-Present: EnPower Group Consultant
2007-2013 Re:View Marketing Inc. President
2001-2007 Precidio Inc. Vice President, Custom Division
1996-2001 Aware Marketing Group Director of Sales & Marketing