Douglas Cranston is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and is a member of the Association for Operations Management (CPIM). Doug has over 25 years of direct senior executive and Management Consultant experience with various companies in a wide range of industries. Doug has consulted for organizations ranging in annual sales from $3 million to $55 million and has consistently improved Revenues, Cash Flow and Profitability.
Doug’s experience in Strategic Planning & Execution and Operational Performance Assessment & Improvement (ISO, Lean Enterprise, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Business Process Improvement and Change Management), has allowed him the ability to assist clients to improve their business results on a consistent and sustainable basis.
Doug’s integrity and refreshing approach to consulting engagements has positioned him as a Thought Leader in the profession and has made him a sought after speaker to Chartered Banks, Professional Associations, Industry Associations and Television Business interviews. Clients consider him a Trusted Advisor.
TYPICAL CONSULTING SERVICES CLIENTS
• Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
• Certified Lean Enterprise Practitioner and Trainer
• Six Sigma Practitioner and Trainer
• ISO Practitioner and Trainer with a primary focus on Continuous Improvement
• Professional Services
• Medical Equipment
• Software & Information Technology
• Machine Shop (Custom & High Volume)
• Food processing, distribution
• Plastics fabrication (Compression, Blow Moulding & Injection)
• Woodworking & Store fixture (wood & metal & display)
• Warehousing & Distribution
• Stamping, Tool making and other forms of metal working
• Machinery design, manufacturing and assembly