Business consultant specializing in analysis, strategic and business plans for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
Having more than 8 years experience as a consultant and more than 10 years as a President and CEO in both privately held and Tier 1 multi-national companies, David has developed and implemented numerous tactical and strategic plans that led to multi-million dollar corporate turnarounds and expansions.
As an accomplished change agent he has a track record of delivering outstanding results in highly competitive environments.
With commitment to shareholder interests and corporate values, David leverages strong interpersonal skills to build stable, high performing teams.
With demonstrated vision in strategy formulation, integrity in Board level reporting and excellence in managing expectations he is a producer of profitable sales growth and fiscal prudence, achieving objectives using proven communication abilities and leadership qualities.
David has a B.Comm from Concordia University and a personality that enables him to liaise with all levels within an organization from the factory floor to the boardroom.
• Beverage or Tobacco Products
• Paper Products
• Plastics & Rubber Products
• Primary Metal Products
• Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components
• Business Dagnostics
• Strategic Planning
• Management Committee
• Business Plans
• Business Coaching
Education and Professional Designations:
• B.Comm, Concordia University
• ISO Auditor
• Lean Practitioner
• T.Q.M. Practitioner
Work History and Assignments:
Assignments completed over the past few years:
• Diagnostics: metal fabrication for OEM electrical suppliers, construction products.
• Strategic Planning: metal fabrication, construction products, stage/commercial lighting, plumbing products
• Business Plans: metal fabricator, stage lighting, medical products, construction products, beauty products.
• Business Coaching: stage lighting, construction products, metal fabrication, plumbing products.
• Management Committee: stage lighting, construction products and metal fabrication trucking company.